Re: [OM] Costa Rica Shoot

Subject: Re: [OM] Costa Rica Shoot
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 07:14:09 EST
In a message dated 3/31/2003 9:11:59 PM Central Standard Time,
matt@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Any other items not to forget?

A good steady tripod that will get flat with the ground, such as a Gitzo or
if yours doesn't, maybe one of those bean bags with screw mount or maybe a
good sturdy ziplock bag you can fill up with pebbles or dirt on location to
use a s a bean bag.  Knee pads or something to kneel on.  Something to keep
you and your camera dry if it rains.  I'd probably carry a 90mm macro lens or
the Zuiko 50mm f3.5 for macro on the fly where I didn't want to set up the
tripod/telescopic extension tube.etc. A plastic trash bag to throw your kit
(the whole bag) in if it really starts to rain.  A bottle of magic to get you
through the baggage check points with a hand check at each one.  Matt, hope
you will post some results so we can see.  Costa Rica is on my list of places
to go one day.  Bill Barber