RE: [OM] Re: Standard lens?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Standard lens?
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:37:53 -0700
Dealing with the wife is easy. Just let her have her little indulgence also.
Mine got her snoot full of wine at a wine fair last week and bought lots of
"junque" at auction. At least each thing came with a nice bottle of wine. I
figure the wine cost about $60 per bottle but it's a donation so will be tax
deductible. Being able to compare the value of my Oly purchases with her
junque purchases is priceless. Bankruptcy to follow shortly. /jim