RE: [OM] Re: Standard lens?

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Standard lens?
From: "IanG" <I@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 00:01:39 +0100
The T32 zoom adaptor slides onto the front of the gun and telescopes to
click stops at 50mm, 75mm, 100mm and 135mm settings, bringing the guide
number up to 36m, 38m, 40m and 42m respectively.

The wide adapter - ND filter set also slide onto the front of the gun to
give GNs of 22m (wide adapter), 16m (ND4) and 11m (ND8. The wide adapter
gives coverage to 21mm lens and acts as a diffuser

The zoom adapter seems to work well although I've not used it all that much.
The wide adapter diffuser effect is excellent, to the extent that I have it
almost permanently attached to the gun. It is also pretty good taped to the
front of a T20.

Ian

I think there might be a 'wide adapter' for the T-32 that widens it to cover
21mm FOV. I belive it covers 24mm FOV without any adapter. The zoom adapter
narrows the beam only (I think, I'd have to check...). There is a 'wide
adapter' for the F-280 that covers 21mm FOV, I know because I got the F-280
and adapter along with the 21/2.0 lens... In all cases, as you widen the
coverage you lose light strength as there is only a fixed amount of light
coming out. All the more reason to bounce a T-45 and be done with it.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...