Re: [OM] USPS treachery

Subject: Re: [OM] USPS treachery
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:19:55 -0500
On March 24, I sent a perfectly exposed and composed 36 exp. roll
of Fuji Provia 100F off to A&I for processing.  I thought I ought
to be getting a little blue box of incomparable slides back in the
mail about now.

Instead, the idiots of the United States Postal Service returned
the mailer with the unprocessed film to me today.  Somehow, these
morons were unable to figure out that the address on the side with
the stamps and following the word "To" was where it was hoped they
would deliver it, not to the address on the back, following the
words "Return address."  It's a shame their job is so complicated
and confusing, requiring the reading of the English language at
maybe a fourth grade level.  Perhaps their lips get tired.

This film has been wandering around the country for 10 days now,
being exposed to who knows what kind of condtions, and I'm not
going to send it off again.  I guess it's time I found a local E-6
processor.  This is two screw-ups in the last four months with
A&I, the other being their fault when they sent my stuff to
somebody else.

Anybody want to buy a dozen or so A&I E-6/Kodachrome mailers?
Cheap!

Walt (having a post-conniption cold one, trying not to go postal)