Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy

Subject: Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:39:54 -0500
I absolutely agree with you about construction quality of the single digit OMs, The non-system OMs are certainly of a much lower quality. But, if working correctly, wont they capture an image of equal quality? I would think that a zuiko lens would make a wonderful picture in any light tight box.

Charles