Re: [OM] Nice OM-PC, I hope

Subject: Re: [OM] Nice OM-PC, I hope
From: "Boris Grigorov" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:15:35 -0500 (EST)
Cc:
I can confirm this from first hand experience.  I guess it is not mine only.
As soon as my OM1 comes back I am putting it on the shelf.  May be the reason I
never enjoyed it, was the fact that I was always afraid to touch it.  It is
LNIB.  It has so little use that even the little (4X4mm?) protective plastic
cover on the DX plate on the front is still there.
Cheers
Boris