Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy

Subject: Re: [OM] To buy or not to buy
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 08:45:38 -0500
Of course, they are all just tools for capturing images.   That's what it's
all about, but this is OM land and the talk always goes beyond that.  Is it
real OM or is it Cosina. 2000 is fine as backup.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000