Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3

Subject: Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 19:53:35 +0800
Sorry, can you explain further what happens below ? In what mode, you would
set the OM 3Ti to be able to separately contro the ambient light exposure
and the flash exposure? And why cannot the OM 4Ti do this?

"With the 3Ti, you can exactly control the ratio, with the 2 you can be sure
to get an adequate exposure."

Moose