Re: [OM] Lost Zuiko in the Mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Lost Zuiko in the Mail
From: Charles Sdunek <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 02:30:55 -0500
Daniel

I dont know if this is encouragement, but your converter should be one of two places. Delivered safely into the hands of someone who has absolutely no use for it (or perhaps it will entice them to buy an OM camera and join the group). Or it is in the limbo of undeliverable international mail. If you have a clear and correct return address you might get it back...in a couple of years.

Charles