Re: [OM] eBay extortion?

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay extortion?
From: Frank Griffin <frankrad4@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 12:39:32 -0500
    My policy is to refund purchase price. I would make exceptions and
refund postage if I missed something or there was a defect. The dust
issue is just a ploy. I can find a speck of dust in any EX lens if I
wanted to, especially one with an opening in the  rear element like that
lens has. I shot a test roll before I sold this lens in bright sunlight
with snow and there was no problem. The amount of dust was not excessive
and falls within the grade I stated.
     The ebay feedback system is flawed in a situation like this. To
maintain a 100% rating, you have to be more than an honest seller, you
have to allow people to take advantage of you once in a while to avoid
retaliatory feedback

                                   Frank.