[OM] om-1 versus om-3

Subject: [OM] om-1 versus om-3
From: iwert <zuiko@xxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 22:37:39 +0200
If there are any users of OM3's and 1's, what is your viewfinder experience?
The 3 indicates shutter speed, which I think is very convenient.
The 1 is bigger, and very sleek and simple, but lacks illumination.

BTW, are there any other users who observed the following: In my subjective
feeling, I can easily use an OM1 or 2 + 40mm at 1/30 freehand, however I
have the feeling I am getting more unscharp(er) shots with the OM4 (and 3?).
Could this be because of the double mirror?

And then, do the plain 3's have the same battery ptoblem as the plain 4's?

Iwert.