Re: [OM] New web gallery

Subject: Re: [OM] New web gallery
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:29:09 -0700
At 06:01 PM 4/4/2003 -0600, Gary Edwards wrote:
My previous post lets the cat out of the bag, if anyone looked.

I've been working on a new presentation for my gallery; it has been up for a
while to allow beta reviews by several gracious friends on the list.  Not
much of what they found wrong has been corrected, and several planned
features are incomplete, but it doesn't look like I will have time or energy
to fix it soon.  So, here it is:  <http://www.peopleplacesflight.com>

Incidentally, there are a few tasteful nudes tucked away on the site.  It
that bothers you, don't bother.

In general, I think it looks good -- the criticism I offered to you in private (that some of the pics have too much compression applied) still holds, but other than that, it's simple, it gets the point across, and it works.

Hard to ask more than that for an online gallery.

Garth

P.S.: And you're right -- the nudes are tasteful. TOO tasteful. Where's the raunch, mang? 8^> (Oh damn, did I actually type that in a public list?)