Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3*

Subject: Re: [OM] om-1 versus om-3*
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 23:43:06 -0500
Charles,

The multi-spot metering and TTL flash cause me to prefer the 4
over the 1n.  The TTL flash and the fact that changing the
aperture automatically and appropriately changes the shutter speed
cause me to favor the 4 over the 3.  Makes for quicker use since
the aperture ring is essentially, for all practical purposes, also
the shutter speed dial.

Also, when I switched over from Pentax in 1983 (because of the
unmatched Oly macro system), I started out with a pair of 4s, and
now that I've got six of them, I'd damn well better like them!

As an aside that constitutes somewhat of a contradiction, what
will probably be my TOPE 13 entry, which I'm about to send to
Olaf, was shot with the 1n.

Walt