Re: [OM] Shooting outside the frame

Subject: Re: [OM] Shooting outside the frame
From: "R. Jackson" <jackson.robert.r@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 15:31:06 -0800
On a couple of them I had the camera oriented vertically/portrait with the light chopped in half at the top of the frame and it bled into the area between the frames (though not into the sprocket area), in one photo darkening the negative at the edge of a landscape in the next frame. Pretty surprising to me. I'd never imagined. I guess the guiding rule should be "if looking into the viewfinder blinds you for more than five minutes there may be consequences." ;-)

-Rob