Re: [OM] xa meter problem

Subject: Re: [OM] xa meter problem
From: Svein Skjøtskift <svein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 10:43:37 +0200
Dear list. A friend handed me an XA with a meter needle stuck in the lower edge of the scale. It seems like the camera's exposure control is working fine, the batteries are new. She wondered how this could be fixed, had got a shrug from a couple of camera shops. Instead she was offered a new digital compact, which she resisted, beeing in love with the little black one. I said I should ask all my friends...
Svein