Re: [OM] Ebay Jerks and Weasels

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay Jerks and Weasels
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 17:13:11 -0400
SOBs, sounds like some are learning to work the system and screw people, as
usual.  The first thing UPS would look at would be the outside box.  As long
as that's okay, flash must have been shipped that way.  Sorry to hear of
your problems. Maybe lens auctions should mention something like "some
internal dust specs are normal, will not affect performance and is therefore
not warranteed..."
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,