Re: [OM] Printing multiple 5x7 on 11x17 paper

Subject: Re: [OM] Printing multiple 5x7 on 11x17 paper
From: Giles <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 22:29:45 +0100
8x10

Open image one. Image menu - canvas size - anchor top - double the height plus a few mm.

Then open image two - select all - copy - select image one - draw a selection box in the bottom empty part of the pic - paste - print.

Just don't save changes to image one.

Giles

PS  This is where I get to learn the dead easy way from someone else ;-)

OK, I thought I knew a way to do this in XP and I do.  As long as I use 81/2
x 11 paper.

But not with bigger paper.

I want to print either 4 = 5x7 or 2 = 8x10 on 11x17 paper.  Can't figure out
how to make Photoshop do it.  XP Image viewer only does 8x10.

Any suggestions?

Tom