Re: [OM] Dropping things ...

Subject: Re: [OM] Dropping things ...
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2003 19:50:02 -0500
At 12:12 AM 4/7/2003 +0100, you wrote:
My heart goes out to you Joel. I hope that shutter keeps on Schlucking for many a day yet.

Giles

Thanks Giles. I can almost laugh about it now. Things could have been a lot worse. I'm a clod, but a lucky one.

The only thing I lost as it turns out was a cable release. Once I got set up down at the river again, I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I realized that it must have broken off in the accident, and sure enough it was right there in front of me in the water. The last couple of threads had broken off in the shutter button, so it was useless.

Fortunately, Yosemite has Best's Studio (with Ansel's gallery) and I had another in my bag within a couple of hours.

Joel W.