Re: [OM] ( OM ) Very OT accidentz

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Very OT accidentz
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 14:24:03 +0100 (BST)
I know this as a Gerard Hoffnung monologue from the 1950s. He did some very
funny ones, including the American tourist's guide to London "you must try the
famous echo in the reading room of the British Museum", and "all police
stations display a red light above the door".

The monologue below was turned into a very amusing folk - ish song by an
Irishman whose name escapes me. Brightened my day when I heard it on the way to
work a couple of weeks ago

Julian