Re: [OM] Request for info

Subject: Re: [OM] Request for info
From: mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:43:50 -0700 (PDT)
Call Jake at Blue Moon Camera he is a big fan of S1 stuff and may have a spare
hood or two. He also has an OM3 and other cool stuff 503 978 0333.

Best buys used to be Lieca and Hassleblad listings...but auction snipers got
wise to those years ago. Wonder how many ON 1s or ON 3s have been listed over
the years?

Mark

I have just won an auction for a Vivitar Series 1 70-210 F2.8-4.0 zoom and was wondering if anybody here knows if there was a matching hood ever available for this lens. Even better, if anyone has one for sale :)

This lens has got to be a steal; I got it for $20! Don't you just love items that are listed in the wrong category. 2921005432

Cheers,

Dave