Re: [OM] OT: Epson Printer Continous feed Ink System

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Epson Printer Continous feed Ink System
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 07:35:32 -0500
At 10:14 PM 4/7/2003 -0700, you wrote:

Hi Digi printers,

For those with Epson printers who do a lot of photo printing, this looks like it might be a moneysaver. A continuous fed ink system eliminating expensive cartridges. Claimed cost is ~53c for the equivalent of a normal cartridge full of ink. ~$38 for 32oz bottle of ink. Initial cost is $150 so you need to work out if you do enough printing to warrant it, and whether the inks are as good as the oem ones.

<http://www.nomorecarts.com/>http://www.nomorecarts.com/  manufacturer

retail : <http://www.inkjetart.com/cis/index.html>http://www.inkjetart.com/cis/index.html

Anybody have any experience with this?

Yes. I use one of the original ones on my 1160.

Joel W.