Re: [OM] Looking for a big brother for my OM..

Subject: Re: [OM] Looking for a big brother for my OM..
From: Albert <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2003 23:58:10 +0800
Skip Williams wrote:

There are lots of discussion on that over at photo.net.

Also look at http://medfmt.8k.com

I found a nice, and revealing review of the Mamiya 6 and 7 at
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/mf.htm

Skip

Hmm.. The guy gives good arguements for 6x6, but I've looked at some 6x7 pages, that give equally as good arguements, namely no cropping for 8x10's. This in and of itself means a near "waste-free" use on 8x10's. And unlike 35mm's where you don't always print 8x10, in 6x7's, printing to 8x10's is a lot more common.

Thanks for pointing me in that direction though, great reading..

Albert