Re: [OM] Film/digital Wars[OT]

Subject: Re: [OM] Film/digital Wars[OT]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:22:48 -0700
Glad you had a good time.

Winsor Crosby wrote:

The low light focus was better than stated in most of the reviews. I guess all these people expect to focus in the dark with lasers.

More or less. Many AF cameras have focus assist lights that allow focusing in complete darkness. Even my little Can*n S110 does that. Kind of odd, as I can't tell what I'm pointing at before taking the pic. Makes DC sense, as one can take more than one shot, even several, to zero in the framing on the LCD display afert each shot.

Moose