Re: [OM] Speaking of bokeh

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of bokeh
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:54:50 +0100
I found the page below a while back when wondering what the hell bokeh was. Its a quick and simple definition of it, although it doesn't seem as technical as the PDF which Piers sent to the list. I look forward to digesting that later!

http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/bokeh.htm

All the best,
Gareth.

Piers Hemy wrote:

I was going to recommend the same article, but at a different address, the
author's own website:
http://www.trenholm.org/hmmerk/ATVB.pdf

I still recommend that address, as Merklinger has a wide variety of other
interesting items, some of which Garth has referenced before, at an url
which is no longer accessible.

Recommended strongly.

Piers