Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm 2.8 or 3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm 2.8 or 3.5
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 05:31:01 -0400
I'm not sure there is much more to know. I've owned and both.  They are so
close in results that it is probably down to your specific lens, meaning
that one of the best 28/3.5 lenses is probably better than one of the worst
28/2.8 --- and the other way around.

For me, a little bit brighter viewfinder, plus the fact that they are newer,
usually pushes me to the 28/2.8.  The price is pretty close.

Tom

> Thank all members for answering my question.
> Yes,I looked at all test results on the net, but I'd like to know the real
experiences of single users about these lenses.