Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm 2.8 or 3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm 2.8 or 3.5
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:06:23 +0800
I once own both 2.8 and 3.5, I like the color rendering of my 3.5
(just like most Zuiko SC) more and it is slightly sharper than my 2.8
at F5.6. But the 3.5 is very hard to focus at low light. Finally I
just keeping the F2, not great but there is no better choice for Zuiko
28, IMO all Zuiko 28 are not that great.

C.H.Ling