Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm 2.8 or 3.5

Subject: Re: [OM] zuiko 28mm 2.8 or 3.5
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 16:21:41 -0400
Only three Zuikos have left my possession since the beginning of
time, and a 28/2 was one of them.  I'm sure we all realize there
can be bad examples of any lens, and I probably had one.  It
looked perfectly fine, but it wasn't even as good as an old
Vivitar 28/2.8 I had left over from my Pentax days.  When I got
the 28/2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena, the Zuiko went away.

I say this not to slander all 28/2 Zuikos, and I'm not
particularly recommending the Jena lenses -- if you can find one.
Some of them were made by god-knows-who and were god-awful.  I
just got a really good one.  And I'm keeping it.

Walt