Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 12:42:04 -0400
Cc: <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Now Thomas, come on.  A decent email package, including OE, Eudora and
Outlook would have understood it just fine.  Even my stupid Webmail system
that I access the mail from work understood it.  It would take a pretty
antiquated or poorly updated system to not understand it.

Don't get me wrong, I know we need to post in plain text, although I don't
understand the concept of getting the digest at all.  Individual emails with
a decent filter to move them into a folder is SO much more convenient.

Tom