[OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.

Subject: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 15:40:39 EDT
Many years ago in a far away land and in another life, food was put on my
table by my doing wedding photography.  Something about that experience led
me to a successful career in sales.  Seems like it was similar to the drive
that kept me going in my final go round at the university . . . it was either
success or back to the military.  Managed to graduate with honors.  Dang
strong aversion to that military career, although my stint in the military
was the most important factor in determining what I wanted to do in life.
Wouldn't trade the experience.  So what's this all about.  In a couple of
hours, I'll be leaving to do a wedding for a friend of mine.  It is a
backyard affair with about 90 people and a bar-b-que afterwards.  Should be
fun in spite of me being the guy with the camera in his hand.  Here is the
kit.  2 OM 2Ss, 85mm f2 with Zeiss Softar 1 lens attached, BG 2 with T-32,
backup T-32, 35-105 Zuiko and 180mm f2.5 Tamron (may get used and may not),
Winder 2, extra batteries for everything and plenty Kodak Royal Gold 200
film, Bogen 3021 tripod & two aspirin.  I'll post a note afterwards about my
experience in the trenches.  Bill Barber