Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to join the circus. Not really it is just a wedding.
From: "John Cwiklinski" <plinkochips@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:38:56 -0400
Bill Barber wrote:

... and I had a few flash misfires when the ready light
was ON on the flash.  Any ideas about why this might happen with an OM S 2,
T-32 mounted on a BG2 and connected with an Olympus cord?
<<

Ditto for me too (except OM body = PC or 4T, though). I have never had a
problem with a T20 in this same setup. I thought it was the age of the T32, but
now I am not sure. Any ideas?

John Cwiklinski