Re: [OM] Best way to clean OM-1N mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to clean OM-1N mirror
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:55:02 -0400
Oh, hell yes, I've been trying for years to do all of that.
Haven't accomplished any of it yet.  I'll just have to try harder,
I suppose.

Who said "compressed air?"  Ever hear of a little rubber bulb kind
of thingy that puffs out a bit of air with a little squeeze?

This ain't brain surgery, for crying out loud.  I've got three 20-
year-old OM-4's that have survived two decades of my ignorant
mistreatment without a single hiccup, and the three newer OM-4T's
are doing quite well, too, thank you.

I guess I'm just not the hand-wringing, scaredy-cat type when it
comes to futzing with the gear.  So far, so good.

Walt