Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: ( OM) OT fonts in e-mail - digest test
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:12:15 -0700
Jeez, Winsor, I can't help but think that's a rather *rse-about-face way of
looking at it.

-snip

Donald.

You can characterize my response that way, but it is odd considering your call for courtesy. I was just saying there was another point of view. Of course plain text and judicious editing should be done on submissions to the list, but you are asking 500 people to submit responses that perfectly meet the needs of the digest readers and then exposing all 500 to the digest whine that results when someone makes a mistake. I am just saying it is possible to make the digest problems go away by simply managing your email.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California