Re: [OM] Paris trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Paris trip
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:02:41 -0600
At 10:32 PM 4/14/2003 +0100, Donald Neil MacDonald wrote:
Well, I will have the Significant Other with me, so I have to respect her
wishes! ;-)

I had considered this, but I'm a bit chicken-hearted when it comes to
suggesting these things to her...

We are in Paris from Wednesday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, staying at the
Libertel on the corner of Vaneau and Sevres. The only things we have planned
(though we haven't set a time for them) is 'doing' Versailles and the
islands in the Seine.

The Musee d'Orsay. You *must* see the Musee d'Orsay. *Way* better than the Louvre, in my not-so-humble opinion. 8^>

Garth