Re: [OM] Adapter Screw 1/4-3/8" (Bushing

Subject: Re: [OM] Adapter Screw 1/4-3/8" (Bushing
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 18:41:53 -0400
Dan,

I was on the verge of ordering a few things from Micro-Tools
myself, at least enough to meet the minimum, and one of these
little doohickeys was on my list.  I want to give a 3/8" Bogen
head that's been rattling around here for a couple of years a try
on the macro extension part of my 1/4" Cullmann tripod.

If you're not in a really, really big hurry, I'll order an extra
and send it on to you in a plain, brown, inconspicuous envelope.
I'll probably do my order before the end of the week, so let me
know.

And the offer's good for anybody else who might want one, too.

Walt