[OM] Giving It a Rest[OT]

Subject: [OM] Giving It a Rest[OT]
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:25:35 -0700
My original point on the digest form of the list was that all the problems that people periodically complain about can be solved by not taking the digest and managing their own emai. It still does not seem unreasonable to me. I admit that there was an implication that some people would rather push other people around than change or examine what they are doing themselves. Unfortunately that seemed to have struck a tender nerve and the correctness of what I had said was amply demonstrated for me even to the point of insults and abuse. I am sorry that my statement exposed the list to what followed, although I suspect it had more to do with the rage to put me in my place. Any way in the interest of true civility I am giving myself a little rest from the list. Hope things are smoother for you.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California