Re: [OM] Best way to clean OM-1N mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Best way to clean OM-1N mirror
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:06:53 -0700
The mirror stays in place while cleaning (at least, when I'm cleaning a
mirror). I suppose if you were doing a full CLA the mirror might be out for
other reasons. The mirror is front-surface, that's why cleaning is so
touchy... the actual silver surface (aluminum really) is right there being
rubbed on... Cotton buds are Q-tips. I think "Q-tip" is a trademark
actually, but like "Kleenix" it is becoming the generic term for that
product. Not without a fight from the manufacturer I'm sure.
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...