Re: [OM] Off to join the circus.

Subject: Re: [OM] Off to join the circus.
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:17:32 -0700 (PDT)
For the ultimate in losslessly connections, I prefer capacitance
connections.  Oxidation doesn't hurt these things.  They also
provide DC free connectivity too.

Course, it works better for RF applications than AF, but the
rules still apply.  It just takes "out-of-box" engineering.

Nowadays, properly plated contacts are fine.  You should be
replacing connectors periodically anyway.  I learned, years ago,
that DC microcurrent encourages connection problems more than
anything.

AG-connections are best-Schnozz