Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy

Subject: Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:13:02 -0700
Fry's Electronics had it with $100 rebate, bringing the price down to $399 I
think. I suspect this is being superseded by the 2200 and thus the
rebate...? I'm not sure how long this sale lasts or if the rebate is an
ongoing thing, so shop around. There may be online sellers lower than Fry's,
they are just common around here (SF Bay area USA). I have an Epson 800
Color Stylus and am very pleased with it, though I'll probably buy a
wide-carriage printer when next I do so (not anytime soon, though).
--

Jim Brokaw
OM-'s of all sorts, and no OM-oney...