[OM] Better than Digital UVF

Subject: [OM] Better than Digital UVF
From: "danrich" <danrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:26:42 -1000

Just when I was coming to accept digital, news has leak out some amazing
new technology that is set to revolutionize still photography.
Supported by the major hitters like Kodak and the lot
The new technology known as Universal Visual Format UVF;
It says it will support all SLR lenses, (hot dog I can keep my Zuiko's!
Unlike most digital systems it dose not have a focal length to
multiplier effect so wide lens will retain there full view.
Any comments on this new technology?
Dan