RE: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: RE: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 01:33:22 -0600
Humph......... The temperature was around freezing and it snowed here today.
The flowers are still buried and probably being eaten by moles and voles.  A
friend of mine got his jet boat stuck in the ice and my son had to tow him
out with a prop driven rig. Spring comes so slow here. The skiing is still
good but most of the lifts are closed for the season so we must walk up. I'm
getting old for that but refuse to quit. Perhaps you can share some flower
pictures so "some" of us can remember what they look like.

/jim