Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it...
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:02:55 -0400

As suspected it hadn't been winding.  Boo-hoo!  The leader was in the
take-up spool OK, but the film was not advanced far enough to get the top
sprockets into engagement (only the bottom sprockets).

Yeah Jez, I'm afraid most of us have been there and
done that at least once. I used to thread the film as little as possible so I could squeeze a couple of extra frames from a roll. Got broken of that habit after shooting a roll in Natural Bridges National Monument that only my mind will "see".

Gary