[OM] Survey says...Was: Best way to clean OM-1N mirror

Subject: [OM] Survey says...Was: Best way to clean OM-1N mirror
From: "Gary M. Teller" <gmteller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:57:26 -0400
Thanks. Eight unique solutions were posted...see below...HEAVILY edited. I don't know that we need to continue the thread. I certainly have a dilemma in that I only have one mirror to work on. So, if you want to send me your camera and mirror-I only need seven--I can conduct a test. ;>) Seriously, if I can find a couple of junker SLR's *real cheap* in the pawn shops, etc. I'll try out several of these methods. But for now I've got to wrap up boocoo matters before heading West to Yosemite and Sequoia/Kings Canyon Parks.

Oh, and thanks Bill Barber for the giraffe joke-it struck a chord in my sense of humor.

Gary