Re: [OM] Survey says...Was: Best way to clean OM-1N mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Survey says...Was: Best way to clean OM-1N mirror
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 20:02:20 -0400
I use denatured alcohol and 1/3rd of a kimwipe wrapped around a chopstick
that has the end ground down to the shape of a  screwdriver tip.  Standard
equipment.  It was the first thing they taught new technician trainees
at..................Nikon.   They had out a bunch of chopsticks, you make
and eyepiece cleaning tool that you end up using on every camera you work
on. Tip wears down, regrind it a little.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,
please call 1-800-221-3000