[OM] FS: OM-2N Chrome kit

Subject: [OM] FS: OM-2N Chrome kit
From: Mark Thalman <mthalman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:37:28 -0500
Zuikoholics, I'm selling my OM-2n kit.  It includes the following.

OM-2N Silver body.  No body cap.  The body has been used and had a CLA about
three years ago.  There are a few tiny scratches and a small dent on the bottom.
I'll also include a spare set of batteries bought last winter.  Asking $275 +
S/H.

Zuiko Auto-W 28mm f2.8 lens.  Serial number 255XXX.  The optics are in excellent
condition.  I can't see any marks on the glass but it suffers from slow
aperture blades.  Olympus Front cap. No rear lens cap.  Asking $35 + S/H.

Zuiko MC 35-70 f3.6 Auto-Zoom Serial #211XXX.  The body of the lens is slightly
worn, but the optics are good.  There is a small mark on the front element which
doesn't affect picture quality. Snappy aperture blades.   Non-Oly lens cap, Oly
rear cap. Asking $150 + S/H.

Zuiko 75-150 f4 Auto-Zoom Serial #467XXX.  This lens is in great shape all
around.  There is slight wear on the aperture ring, but the rest is really nice.
great optics.  Olympus Front and Rear lens caps.  Asking $90 + S/H.

E.Zuiko 135 f3.5.  Auto-T Serial #314XXX.  This lens has great glass, but it has
a few specs inside, which dont' hurt at all.  The outside of the lens is
slightly more worn than the 75-150, but is still in really good shape.  Olympus
Front and Rear lens caps.  Asking $70 + S/H.

I'd rather sell the whole thing as a kit, so that price is $575 + S/H.

Send any questions to mthalman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx.  If anything is not as I described
it I'll take it back within 7 days.

Thanks,
Mark