[OM] FS Olympus Stuff

Subject: [OM] FS Olympus Stuff
From: Mark Kronquist <mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 21:47:46 -0700
(you can check my feedback on ebay if  you have not dealt with me before
user name mak@xxxxxxxxxxxx)

I prefer PayPal and the stuff is spare so offer away!

Black EX- OM2N brass. youbetcha. Seems to work fine however the rewind knob
has come loose (but it is all there)

XA Jammed. take the bottom off, press up on the advance it shoots fine.
Probably a film chip needs to be removed

Olympus Quickmatic EEM Motor Drive 126 Olympus (Blue Moon sells fresh 126
film 503 978 0333) EX condition odd camera

thanks  Mark