[OM] Re: List status? Now- Where have all the girls gone?

Subject: [OM] Re: List status? Now- Where have all the girls gone?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:09:11 EDT
In a message dated 4/17/2003 3:54:05 AM Central Standard Time,
T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Still, though, it is mostly well-behaved, and
> the chatter between the list and I is quite nice for the most part.
> If I ignore it, and does not talk back, then it starts to misbehave
> and do all sorts of unpleasantries.

Is it just me or do others think because of our occasional "Bad Boy Behavior"
most of the ladies have left the group.  Maybe they are just lurking but you
don't hear from some who have greatly contributed to the list over the past
few years.  Susan Steele has been "out of sight" for a while and I think
Doris Fang has completed her garage sale kit and is out photographing the
world.  Now there is a great idea!  So my question is, "Where have all the
girls gone?"  Bill Barber