Re: [OM] Survey says...Was: Best way to clean OM-1N mirror

Subject: Re: [OM] Survey says...Was: Best way to clean OM-1N mirror
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 10:45:09 -0400
Kimwipes are made by Kimberly-Clark.   Item number is 34155 (60 boxes per
case) or 34120 (30 boxes per case).  I buy from Mastermans (1-800-525-3313),
though you may be able to get these by the box from Fargo.  The 30 box case
was about $90 + shipping from Mastermans. Each box holds 280 4.5 x 8"
tissues.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,