Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy

Subject: Re: [OM] which ink jet printer printer shall I buy
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 13:22:58 -0400
Hi Mike,

After I wrote the following and pressed the send button I realized that I was thinking of the Epson 1160 printer, not the 2000p.

Sorry bout that!

Johnny

At 09:31 AM 4/17/03 -0700, Mike wrote:

I suspect that since the 2000p had such
a short selling life and issues addressed by the 2200 that there won't
be any interest in after market "fixes".

Hi Mike,

There's several "fixes" out there for the 2000p.  Here's one as an example:

<http://www.inkjetmall.com/store/piezographyBW-cis.html>

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken, the 2000p has been one of the preferred printers for doing B&W using after-market inks and cart systems.

Later,
Johnny