Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Aaaargh - I did it... Mine Too !!!
From: "Jamie Costello" <jcostel1168@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 16:01:04 -0400
Last night, I wound a new roll of Plus-X onto my OM-2s.   I had the same
problem as Jez: When just enough film was wound onto the take-up spool to
cover the lower of the two sprockets, the wind lever would not advance the
film as the only sprocket turning was the upper sprocket (which was not
engaging the film).   I could theoretically shoot a whole roll on one frame
and yet the rewind lever would still feel taut!

Jamie
Fort Myers, FL