Re: [OM] Olympus lost a E-digital system buyer :-(

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus lost a E-digital system buyer :-(
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 08:42:29 EDT
In a message dated 4/18/2003 5:05:49 AM Central Standard Time,
chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Please feel free to ask any question and request for any test but not AF
> speed/accuracy please, I have no Canon lens :-)

We will all await your reports.  The most tempting item in the Ca*&n stable
for me is their 24mm tilt shift.  It will be a sad day should I even fall out
of love with my OMs.  Until then I'll rejoice in the over 30 year old
technology of Olympus.  Bill Barber